A Classical Modern building, using brick, stone, and aluminum was constructed in 1936 to serve as the post office for Sparta. The building is currently home to the local newspaper, the Sparta Expositor.
Van West, C. (2001). Tennessee’s New Deal Landscape: A Guidebook. Knoxville: University of Tennessee Press.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on December 22, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE