Former Post Office - Pittsburg CA
The former Pittsburg post office, a Spanish Revival building, was constructed in 1935 by the US Treasury Department’s Division of Procurement.
It has been sold to private owners (as have all too many post offices) and the building is now occupied by Property Upsurge, a property management company.
Project originally submitted by Andrew Laverdiere on January 5, 2019.
Additional contributions by Richard A Walker.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE