The historic former post office in Little Falls, New Jersey was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds ca. 1938. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, presently serves as the Little Falls Civic Center and Historical Society.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 18, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE