Chelsea, MI post office
The historic former post office in Chelsea, Michigan was constructed ca. 1937 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which housed an example of New Deal artwork, is no longer a post office; its present use is unknown to Living New Deal.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE