Old Chagrin Falls, OH post office
The historic former post office building in Chagrin Falls, Ohio was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1939. The building is now privately owned. It housed an example of New Deal artwork, which has since been relocated.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE