Farrell, Pennsylvania post office
The historic post office building in Farrell, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. It opened ca. 1937 and is still in use today.
A New Deal mural resides in the lobby though it has effectively been destroyed.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 17, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE