Falmouth MA Post Office
The post office in Falmouth, Massachusetts was constructed with federal funds. The building, which opened for business in 1940, is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded oil painting titled “Recapture of Corn Schooner from British” hangs in the lobby. It was painted by Karl Oberteuffer in 1943.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 1, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE