Fairfield, Connecticut post office
The historic former post office in Fairfield, Connecticut was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds and completed in 1936. The building was sold to private interests in 2012; the building has since been highly modified though the façade remains largely intact.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 3, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE