Eupora MS Post Office
The post office in Eupora was completed in 1941 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. It is also the site of Thomas Savage’s 1945 mural, “Cotton Farm,” completed in 1945 with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/ Save the Post Office
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE