The post office in Emmetsburg, Iowa was constructed with Treasury Department funds in 1939. A Section of Fine Arts-funded mural entitled “Conservation of Wild Life” is installed in the lobby.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
Project originally submitted by New Deal Art Registry; edited and posted by Evan Kalish on July 17, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE