Dundalk MD Post Office
The historic post office building in Dundalk, Maryland was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds beginning in 1940. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork in its lobby, is still in use today.
Post office cornerstone. Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 17, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE