Dobbs Ferry Post Office
The historic Dobbs Ferry post office, built in 1936, was designed by Louis A. Simon in the Colonial Revival style. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 7, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE