The federal Treasury Department funded the construction of a post office building in Union City, Pennsylvania at 11 E. High Street, ca. 1938. While the building has since been demolished a relief sculpture created for the lobby has been relocated to the ‘new’ post office in Union City.
Information plaque at post office
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE