Crystal Springs MS Post Office
The Crystal Springs post office building was built in 1940-41 by the US Treasury Department in the Colonial Revival style. Features include twin wooden Tuscan columns on either side of the front doors, wooden vestibule, terrazzo floor, and marble wainscoting.
Enzweiler, S. M. (1992). National Register of Historic Places nomination form. Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/nom/prop/5502.pdf. Nelson-Easley, L. M. (2007). Images of America: Copiah County. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Publishing.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on March 23, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE