Post Office and Courthouse, Monroe LASource: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 37, Folder BB, Print 465. Photo edited by Evan Kalish.
Constructed by the Treasury Department in 1934 under supervising architect James A. Wetmore. It is still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana and as a post office.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 25, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE