Nome, Alaska Post Office and CourthouseNational Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 3. Scanned and processed by Evan Kalish, 2014.
Nome, Alaska’s old post office and courthouse was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds and opened in 1938. The building, which still stands, is located along Front Street adjacent to Federal Way. It has since been heavily modified and is privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 27, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE