Post Office, Cordell, OK
The historic post office in Cordell, Oklahoma was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork, was completed in 1937 and is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on December 7, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE