Post Office, Clyde, OHConstruction plate covered by shrubs
The historic post office in Clyde, Ohio was constructed in 1937 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork, is still in service today.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 28, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE