Cassville, MO Post Office
The Cassville post office was constructed in 1938 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. It is also the site of Edward Winter’s 1941 mural, “Flora and Fauna of the Region,” painted for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 12, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE