Carrollton, Alabama post office
The historic Carrollton post office building was constructed in 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building still houses the post office today, as well as a mural by Stuart Purser.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE