Caro, MI post office
The historic Caro, Michigan post office was a New Deal project completed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1939. The building contains a Section of Fine Arts tempera mural entitled “Mail on the Farm,” painted by David Fredenthal in 1941.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 23, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE