Camilla post office
The historic post office in Camilla, Georgia was constructed in 1939 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE