Buchanan, MI post office
The historic post office in Buchanan, Michigan was constructed in 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE