Post Office, Brownsville, PA
The historic post office building in Brownsville, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury funds between 1935 and 1936. The building, which houses a New Deal mural inside, is still in use today.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 25, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE