Bronson, MI post office
The historic post office in Bronson, Michigan was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses New Deal artwork inside, was completed in 1941 and is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 24, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE