Bridgeport, Ohio post office
The historic Bridgeport, Ohio post office was constructed in 1938 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 2, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE