Bluffton, OH post officeNational Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 67. Scanned and processed by Evan Kalish.
The historic post office in Bluffton, Ohio was constructed in 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 10, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE