Bangor, PA post office
The historic Bangor post office was constructed in 1939 with Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service. As of 2018 the lobby retains distinctive lighting fixtures, believed by Living New Deal to be original to the building.
Personal visit by Evan Kalish, Mar. 2018
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 17, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE