Arlington, MA Post Office
The Arlington, Massachusetts branch post office was constructed with federal funds. The building, which opened for business in 1936, is still in use today.
A mural in the lobby, titled “Purchase of the Land and Modern Tilling of the Soil,” was painted by William C. Palmer in 1938.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE