Geneva NY Post Office
The historic post office building in Geneva, New York was constructed in 1905-6. An addition to the post office was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds as a New Deal project; that work was completed in 1940. The building, which is still in use today, possesses examples of New Deal artwork both inside and out.
National Archives: Record Group 121-BS: Records of the Public Buildings Service: Completion views of federal buildings (prints) alphabetically by state and thereunder by city, to 1966; Box 59.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 18, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE