Fulton New York Post Office
The historic post office building in Fulton, New York “was built in 1912-1915 and enlarged in 1936-1938. It is one of a number of post offices in New York State designed by the Office of the Supervising Architect of the Treasury Department, James Knox Taylor. It is a two story building with a limestone facade that contains a six-part colonnade with attached Doric order columns set in antis between Doric piers in the Greek Revival style.”
The building, which also houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE