Adams MA Post Office
The Adams, Massachusetts post office was constructed between 1938 and 1940 using federal funds. The building is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded fresco, “Quakers and the Site of Adams,” painted by Helen Rubin Stoler in 1940, hung in the lobby but has since been destroyed.
Cornerstone http://www.savethepostoffice.com/node/9867 http://www.wpamurals.com/massachu.htm
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 22, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE