Polytechnic Senior High School
Polytechnic High School was built in 1936-37 by the PWA. The architect was Joseph R. Pelich and the cost was $483,000. The WPA landscaped the original 18.5 acre campus.
The school’s mascot is the Fighting Parrots–there’s a parrot on the
Project originally submitted by Susan Kline on May 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE