In 1933/4 the federal Civil Works Administration (C.W.A.) funded the labor for demolition of the aging Pilgrim Father’s Hall school, on New Park Avenue, in West Hartford, Connecticut. The exact location of the building is unknown to Living New Deal.
Report of Town Officials, Town of West Hartford. Fiscal Period March 1, 1933 to February 28, 1934.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on June 21, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE