The Parma Reservoir, also known as the The Parma Heights Water Facility for The City of Cleveland, “is the 1933-37 Parma Reservoir. A 326 x 306-ft. earth-covered concrete tank, technically referred to as a basin, with a Gothic-style facade resembling a 14th-century English castle hold the 23-million gallon reservoir. …[L]like many Depression-era public works projects, labor was provided by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) as a New Deal unemployment relief measure.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 30, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE