Palmyra Borough HallPhoto courtesy of Robert Cooper.
The old Palmyra Methodist Church (later Society Hal), built in 1854, was acquired by the borough. The Works Progress Administration moved the structure forty feet further from the railroad and lifted the building to create a basement. The building was brickfaced and a colonial-style cupola added. The architect of record was F. Herbert Radey. The work was completed in 1941.
Life on the Delaware: A History of Palmyra (1976)
Tales of Three Towns (1981)
Plaque on the exterior of the Palmyra Borough Hall
Project originally submitted by Robert Cooper on November 26, 2017.