Post office - Oroville CA
The Renaissance-revival style post office in Oroville CA was begun under President Herbert Hoover in 1932 and completed under President Roosevelt in 1933. It is not known what portion of the funding came from the New Deal, but possibly less than half.
The exterior and interior of the building are still in fine condition with original detailing. The supervising architect of the Treasury Department at the time was Frederick Meyer, but there may have been a local architect involved in the project, as was often the case.