Oxford, Massachusetts’s old town garage was constructed with the assistance of the federal Work Projects Administration (WPA) ca. 1940. The exact location and present status of the project is unknown to Living New Deal, but it is believed that the structure is no longer extant.
Annual Reports of the Town Officers / School Committee of the Town of Oxford, Massachusetts for the years ending December 31, 1940.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 2, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE