Old South Cemetery
In 1938 the W.P.A. improved the grounds of Framingham’s Old South Cemetery, located on Winthrop Street. Town Report, 1938:
Old South Burial Grounds
This cemetery was regraded and walks and drives constructed throughout it. The old broken down wooden fence was replaced with a chain link fence and the stone wall along the front end and rear was rebuilt and repainted.
Annual Report of the Town of Framingham for the Year Ending December 31, 1938 (pg. 269). http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=2218825
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 5, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE