The historic former post office in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds ca. 1940. The building, which housed an example of New Deal artwork, was destroyed by a natural gas explosion in 1979.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 19, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE