Old Toms River post office
The old Toms River post office, located at 40 Washington St., was constructed in 1939 with New Deal funds. Postal operations were relocated and the old post office now houses a Community Action Agency. The building also housed an example of New Deal artwork, now missing.
Post office cornerstone
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 7, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE