The historic former post office in Tallulah, Louisiana was constructed ca. 1935 with Treasury Department funds. The building now houses the Madison Parish Health Unit. A mural created for the building has been relocated to Tallulah’s current post office.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE