The historic former post office in Sylvester, Georgia was constructed with Treasury Department funds in 1937. An example of New Deal artwork created for the facility was relocated to the community’s current post office. The former post office is now a civic / Chamber of Commerce facility.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 15, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE