Old post office, Perry, FL
The historic former post office building in Perry, Florida was constructed with Treasury Department funds in a project sponsored by the federal Public Works Administration (PWA). This 1935 building was the only PWA project undertaken in Taylor County. The building became listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989 and now serves as an administrative complex for the county.
National Register of Historic Places, Multiple Property Documentation Form: pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/64500918.pdf (.pdf page 44) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Perry_Post_Office
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 18, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE