Odessa TX Former Post Office
The historic former post office building in Odessa, Texas was constructed in 1939 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building continued to fulfill civic purposes: it is now occupied by the Ector County Health Department. An example of New Deal artwork created for the former post office lobby has since been relocated to the city’s current post office building.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 14, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE