Old New Milford CT Post Office
The historic (former) post office in New Milford, Connecticut was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1935. The building now houses municipal Parks and Recreation offices.
Post office cornerstone.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on June 26, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE