"The Progress of Power"
This oil-on-canvas mural by Grace Greenwood, entitled “The Progress of Power,” was commissioned by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and completed in 1940. It is housed in the Beech River Heritage Museum, which is the former post office.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: https://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE