Hightstown NJ Old Post Office
Constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1936, Hightstown’s historic post office building presently houses the offices of a microbiological testing company. The post office moved to a new facility in 1975.
Post office cornerstone.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE