Old Post Office extension
The Old Post Office Building at 296 Chestnut St in Meadville, Pennsylvania was constructed ca. 1910. The building received a New Deal-era extension in 1936, funded by the Treasury Department. It is now privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 8, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE