Enfield, CT: old post office
The historic post office building in Enfield, Connecticut was constructed using federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which was completed in 1937, was originally known as the Thompsonville post office. The building is no longer in use as a post office; located at 89 High St. in Thompsonville, it is now privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE